has been arguably the best match winner Indian Cricket team has ever produced winning the 2007 T20 world cup & 2011 50 over world cup supporting this case . He is always in the news for his stylish strokeplay or another. So here are a few interesting facts about Yuvraj Singh which you would not want to miss :-
- YUVI- Like Virat is CHikku, Yuvraj is Yuvi around the world. He has also launched a campaign to fight cancer YouWeCan.
- Yuvraj is the son of Yograj Singh(Played 1 test and 6 ODI’s mainly a fast bowler) a notable Punjabi Movie actor and a passionate citizen having avid patriotism for India.
- Yuvi did his schooling from D.A.V. Chandigarh. He won National U-14 skating Championship but the medal was thrown away by his father who told Yuvi to focus more on cricket.
- Yuvraj Singh dons 12 number shirt as he believes it to be his lucky number. His date of birth is 12th December also.
- He has been the warrior of warriors in the world cups. He won single handedly a number of games to enable Indian Cricket team taste glory in major encounters.Here’s his stand out perfomances-
5.(a) T20 world cup 2007 Yuvraj was the man playing huge knocks against England hitting Stuart Broad for six sixes and completing fastest T20 fifty in 12 deliveries in the same match.
5.(b) He scored againg in the next match against Australia in the semifinals made 70 runs in 30 balls forging a strong partnership with Robin Uthappa.
5.(c) He was the Man of The Tournament in 2011 world cup scoring 362 runs at an average of 113.66 hitting 1 century & 4 half centuries. With ball he claimed 15 crucial wickets as well justifying his selection as the player of the tournament.
However there is no reason to forget his fight against cancer. Thereby proving his guts & heart.
here it is. This is what was on the list today about most Talented Indian player Yuvraj Singh. He has a reputation of one of the most hard hitters in the world & we hope that it continues that way. So we wish Yuvi Best of Luck to keep repeating it and hope he keeps hitting those 4’s & 6’s. Hence ”YouWeCan”